We thought you might want in on a little secret…we are excited to announce that we have a new Help Center coming soon!
Our team has been working hard to transfer all of the Help articles to better platform, making your experience even better. There are a couple of ways you will be able to search for the information you need:
- Table of contents – Click the ‘hamburger’ menu in the top right corner to open a directory of articles.
- Search – use the Search bar to search by keyword. This search uses the same technology as Wikipedia, Facebook, and more!
So what can you expect when the new Help Center is released?
- Increase in pages. We’ve broken out topics to make finding exactly what you need a quick and efficient process. We’ve expanded our current Help Center with approximately 350 articles, to over 850 articles!
- Wait, what? How can I find what I need? Glad you asked. With the easy to use search function, you can find the content you need FAST!
- Easy to navigate.
- Features a clean, modern user interface.
- Fully mobile responsive
- Share help articles! You can print individual articles if you need a paper copy, and even email selected pages to a colleague for easy sharing.
Once the new Help Center is released, it will automatically open up when you access it from within your Jackrabbit account using the ? icon. However, if you have bookmarked the current Help Center URL, or have bookmarked certain pages, you’ll have to update those bookmarks. Don’t worry, we will let you know when the new Help Center is live so you can update any bookmarks and start enjoying the new look!