Agreement between user and https://www.jackrabbitcare.com
Welcome to https://www.jackrabbitcare.com. The https://www.jackrabbitcare.com website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by Jackrabbit Technologies, Inc. (“Jackrabbit”). https://www.jackrabbitcare.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of https://www.jackrabbitcare.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
https://www.jackrabbitcare.com is a E-commerce Site
We provide Business and Class Management Software to Schools and Youth Activity Centers.
Visiting https://www.jackrabbitcare.com or sending emails to Jackrabbit constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Jackrabbit is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Jackrabbit and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Jackrabbit does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use https://www.jackrabbitcare.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
You may cancel your subscription at any time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before the first of the month to avoid being charged that month’s service fee. Cancelled accounts will remain active until the start of the next billing period (1st of month) following the date of cancellation.
Links to third party sites/Third party services
https://www.jackrabbitcare.com may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Jackrabbit and Jackrabbit is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Jackrabbit is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Jackrabbit of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via https://www.jackrabbitcare.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the https://www.jackrabbitcare.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Jackrabbit may share such information and data with any third party with whom Jackrabbit has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of https://www.jackrabbitcare.com users and customers.
No unlawful or prohibited use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Jackrabbit or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Jackrabbit content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Jackrabbit and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Jackrabbit or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
Use of communication services
The Site may contain and or facilitate messaging and communication services including but not limited to email, texts, web pages, alerts or notifications, calendars, file uploads, print and/or other messaging or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate and share both system and user-generated content and information with your customers and the public at large (collectively, “Communications Services”) you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages, content and material that are proper, lawful and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload files that contain software, audio, video, images, information or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any non-business-related purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages;
- Conduct or forward spam, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services;
- request personal or other information from a minor (any person under the age of 18 or such other age as local law defines as a minor) who is not personally known to you;
- interfere with or disrupt the Communication Service (including